Welcome to www. provantagecf.com This website is owned by Provantage Corporate Finance Limited (“we”, “us”, “our” and “ours”).
The terms “you”, “your” and “yours” refer to the user or viewer of this website.
2. ABOUT US
Provantage Corporate Finance Limited is a corporate finance firm. We are registered in England & Wales as a limited company under registration number 11273938. Our registered office & postal address is Hine House, 25 Regent Street, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom, NG1 5BS. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org Our telephone number is (0115) 6973 903.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
· The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice;
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law;
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements;
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, set out at section 5 below, which forms part of these terms and conditions;
· All trade marks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, us are acknowledged on the website;
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence;
· This website may also include links to other websites. Any such links are provided solely to deliver further information for your convenience. They do not signify that we endorse those other websites. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked websites; and
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its contents are for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Provantage Corporate Finance Limited. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Provantage Corporate Finance Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation of the websites to which they lead or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every reasonable effort is made to keep this website operational and running smoothly. However, Provantage Corporate Finance Limited takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, this website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
5. COPYRIGHT NOTICE
Copyright in this website and its content is held by Provantage Corporate Finance Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited, except as follows:
· you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only; and
· you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge this website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content of this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
6. PROVISION OF SERVICES REGULATIONS 2009
In accordance with the disclosure requirements of the Provision of Services Regulations 2009, our professional indemnity insurer is Accelerant Limited The Lodge Springhill, Longworth, Abingdon, Oxfordshire, OX13 5HL.
The territorial coverage is worldwide excluding professional business carried out from an office in the United States of America or Canada and excludes any action for a claim brought in any court in the United States of America or Canada.
7. LATEST UPDATE
This information was updated on 11 January 2022.